In showcase today is this very beautiful sterling silver, freshwater pearl Necklace by Francine. It has two freshwater pearl cabochons intertwined with three fine silver balls. It hangs 2 1/4 inch from a 16 inch satin necklace which closes with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp. This pendant would also look great on a heavy omega chain or even a leather necklace.
Francine loves to create jewelry and believes that jewelry should never take a one size fits all approach. That is why you will see so many different styles in her collection. You can checkout more of her collection on her website, etsy store, blog and facebook page.
You might be interested in:
- Jewelry Review: World’s most beautiful Pearl Jewelry at PearlsOnly
- Black lipped pearl and pearl necklace
- A Jewelry every day – Customized necklace with sterling silver open circle & Swarovski crystals
- Labradorite, Emerald, Lapis and Pearl Necklace
- A Jewelry every day – Bird nest earrings