Showcasing today a pendant from Kundalini Series by Vanessa Williams. The pendant of size 3″ x 2.75″ x .5″ is created using:
- 16″ oxidized brass chain, Copper, brass, sandstone from Pebble beach California collected in 1988,
- Resin Inlay with sand and beach pebbles.
The origins of Kundalini Series began in Vanessa’s senior year at The Maine College of Art and Design as a fun series of pins to sell at their annual Holiday Craft Sale. It was a big hit and still inspires her 20+ years later! Each element of the design is supported by a centralized vertical axis like a human spine. Each design element represent the 7 power centers found in the human body according to ancient maps of our physiological structure. This finial refinement to the original design concept has allowed for variences in its hand forged elements, natural stone and inlay give each pendant its One-of-a-Kind appeal. Each work has been tested and charged with positive energy by a certified nanoscience engineer.
You can checkout her etsy shop to buy this pendant or more like it.
You might be interested in:
- Jewelry Showcase: Another piece of Kundalini Pendant by Vanessa Williams
- Classy & Stunning Ancient Coin Jewelry
- Turquoise, Emerald and Pearl Necklace in brass
- Flower Power Necklace with handcut brass flowers and Jet AB crystal beads
- Brass, Garnet and Black Pearl Necklace