Yes you read it right, now your eye can have glitter of gold and twinkle of diamonds. The idea to bring the jewelry industry to the eyes of the contact lenses business is that of Chandrashekhar Chawan, optometrist and creator of La Ser eye jewelry line. As if having the ability to go from brown eyes to blue, now anyone can see the world through gold and diamonds – contacts, that is – for a whopping $15K a pair.
Well for eyes not to worry! Although not FDA approved, Chawan says the lenses are safe and comfortable, sitting 6 to 9mm away from the eye. You’ll also get your choice of diamonds set in yellow or white gold. So the next time you see someone with an extra twinkle in their eye, do a double take because their eyes just might be sparkling with diamonds.
You might be interested in:
- Ruby, Diamond & Emerald Beaded Necklace Set – Its Shilpee’s Birthday :-)
- Nice Collection Of Gold Jewelry At Bhindi Jewelers
- First Perfectly Spherical Diamond Created By Japanese Researchers
- Star Blue Sapphire & Diamond bracelet in white & yellow gold with Matte finish
- Geometrical Chandeliers with Emerald and Diamonds in Yellow Gold