Archive for December, 2010
Rena Klingenberg has posted about 2011 jewelry trends, which will echo and accent the season’s fashion colors.
“Honeysuckle” – is the Pantone’s color of the year for 2011. According to them – “Honeysuckle is encouraging and uplifting. It elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life”
Also here is a sample of the 10 colors posted by Rena according to Pantone’s color palette for Spring 2011
Resource – Jewelry Business Blog
You might be interested in:
- Color and Fashion: Two Monumental Elements in Jewelry Design
- Fall Fashion Jewelry Trends for 2009 – An Introduction
- Fall Winter Trends : Fun with bib-necklaces!
- Getting started with Jewelry Making – Inspiration Ideas
- Swarovski Crystals and tips on purchasing them