Hand stamping is such a wonderful way to create unique, personalized gifts. There are endless styles of stamp choices for everyone’s style. There are also fun stamps like hearts, babies feet and even dog bones.
It is not that difficult to learn how to stamp but I would test it out first on scrap copper so you can test out the spacing and how hard you need to hammer. The great think about hand stamping is that part of the charm is that it is not perfect :)
So if you are looking for that wonderful personalized gift which will last a lifetime, a hand stamped, sterling silver gift is perfect!
Check a few on our shop – www.jewelrybyfrancine.com
You might be interested in:
- Personalized Jewelry – The Perfect Gift
- How to make heat treated Agate Earrings
- A Jewelry every day – Customized necklace with sterling silver open circle & Swarovski crystals
- Where every locket tells a story!
- A Jewelry every day: Sweet Spot, A modern sterling silver bangle by Francine Ruth