This is a really pretty ring, it is made of silver wire and has a moonstone and aquamarine oval bead which I think look like sweets! It also has gold filled beads, I really like the mix of gold and silver and use it alot in my work. I have also made a similar ring in 9ct gold as a commission with aquamarine and peridot ‘sweetie’ beads
You might be interested in:
- Gold filled bead and silver earrings with Amethyst & Aquamarine
- Gold, Amethyst and Pink Tourmaline Ring
- Lots of lovely gold & silver rings with onyx, pearls, amethyst etc.
- Rainbow necklaces, with handcut brass & semi precious stones
- Jewelry Review: Amazing collection of aquamarine engagement rings