With the last post of this month on Gemstone Each Month Series (GEMS) – January, we would be posting about how to care for Garnet Jewelry. Here are a few tips which can help you keep your jewelry last longer.
- Clean garnet jewelry with a soft, dry cloth only.
- Avoid exposing your garnets to harsh chemicals.
- Garnet scratches more easily than other gemstones, so be careful with it. Wrap each piece of garnet jewelry in a separate cloth to keep it from touching other pieces.
- Avoid wearing or keeping your jewelry in places with extreme temperatures.
- Store your garnet jewelry in a dry place, preferably away from sunlight.
So those were a few tips on how to care for Garnet Jewelry, they can be used for other gemstone jewelry as well. We would be announcing GEMS February soon, do email us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image credit :- magicgarnet
You might be interested in:
- Gems February – How to care for Amethyst Jewelry
- GEMS May – How to care for Emerald Jewelry & Gemstone
- GEMS March – How to care for Aquamarine Jewelry
- GEMS December – How to care for Ruby
- Gemstone Each Month Series (GEMS) January – Garnet quick facts!