Further in our GEMS November series for citrine. In coming days we are planning to show some amazing jewelry pieces using citrine. If you want to showcase your work too, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here.
This stunning cluster necklace features the color palette of a pristine Caribbean beach!
Plump champagne etched citrines portray the warmth of the beach while icy blue topaz and metallic blue pearls represent the waters lapping on the shore.
Credit for this awesome necklace goes to Stellarrox
You might be interested in:
- A Gemstone Each Month Series (GEMS) – Citrine for November
- GEMS November – How to Care for Citrine
- GEMS November – Cognac Bracelet with amber shade Citrine
- GEMS November – A few beautiful Jewelry pieces in citrine by Zoya Gutina
- Love Hurts Necklace : Handcut brass heart with labradorite, pearls and onyx