These earrings are really pretty. Handcut brass hearts with black, blue and purple pearls and faceted black onyx beads. I have worked with brass for the last 20 years at least, I love the earthy tones it has, especially when its worn. I am not a big fan of gold plating although I do use gold plated findings. I would love to make my whole ‘Love Hurts’ in 18ct gold! Alas I can’t afford to do that right now but one day I will. You can checkout my shop for more.
You might be interested in:
- Love Hurts Necklace : Handcut brass heart with labradorite, pearls and onyx
- Love Hurts Necklace – Handcut brass hearts with Pearls, Labradorite, Hematite, Iolte and Onyx beads
- Black pearl & brass heart necklace
- Black & Purple pearl earrings with brass
- Large ‘Love Hurts’ choker