I have used a crystal wand and set it in silver, it has two strands of crystal and turquoise beads with gold plated wire. I had set lots of crystal wands and odd stones I had ‘laying around’ anddecided to make them all up into necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
It was great fun but now I am back to finishing my new collection which I should have finished a month ago!!. To buy this piece check my website.
You might be interested in:
- Jewelry Review: Spectacular Fashion Jewelry at Lovely Things
- Jewelry Review: Eozy.com – An online destination for fashion beads and wholesale Jewelry
- Flower Power Necklace with handcut brass flowers and Jet AB crystal beads
- Emerald, Turquoise and Pearl Bracelet
- Jewelry Review: Shamballa Jewelry by UK based Jewelry retailer shamballastyle.co.uk