Here’s a great video on how to attach and crimp a crimp bead, to attach your wire to a clasp, jump ring, or chain.
- Thread the crimp bead onto the wire.
- Slide the wire through the clasp/chain/ring and back through the crimp bead.
- Holding the wires apart, use the bottom opening of the crimp tool to close the crimp bead around the wires, separating them into two little tubes.
- Turning the bead 90 degrees, use the top opening of the crimp tool to fold the bead around itself, sealing it into a nice looking bead.
- Attach a crimp cover if you do not like the look of the crimp bead!
Find more videos and jewelry kits at Jeweler Me!
You might be interested in:
- How to Attach a Clamshell Bead Tip (Video)
- Creating a Theme: A fun way to use shark teeth!
- Aquamarine and moonstone ring
- Brass, Garnet and Black Pearl Necklace
- Campanula – Lace earrings!