I am often asked where I get my inspiration from for my designs, everywhere I say! what I mean is that I store images of any pattern, sculpture, shape, colour, painting etc in my good old brain, the designs then just come to me and once I am on a role.. pages and pages of them appear. This in its self is a big problem to me, I just can’t make them fast enough. With everything else that goes with running a business there are just not enough hours in the day, anyways if you would like to buy this one :-), here is a link to my shop.
Happy Weekend Ahead !!
You might be interested in:
- Stella & Dot – Selling Jewelry socially
- Ruby, Diamond & Emerald Beaded Necklace Set – Its Shilpee’s Birthday :-)
- Necklace with blue Abalone shell and Gold
- A Jewelry every day – Bird nest earrings
- A Jewelry every day – Gunmetal Rose