This ring is very simple and very pretty, did a whole collection with green jade and amethyst and sold it so quick at one of my Christmas sales that I didn’t have time to photograph it, not that I am complaining! I will just have to make it all again. This ring has been very popular but where I make each one by hand they all turn out slightly different, so you still get an original piece :-). You can buy it from here, if you want.
You might be interested in:
- Metalsmithing – Thats how I made a Green Amethyst Dome Ring !!
- Gold, Amethyst and Pink Tourmaline Ring
- A Jewelry every day – 4.24 carat Green Apatite & Diamond Ring 14k Gold
- Gems February – How to care for Amethyst Jewelry
- Jewelry Showcase: Hand Crafted Ring by Beth’s Gettin Crafty